Get your Sales Career Rolling with Y-Axis
- Back to Work, Career Development, Women-friendly Companies
- 17 Jul 2019
If you are looking for a job in Sales, then a rewarding and fulfilling career awaits you at Y-Axis. Y-Axis is India’s largest and fastest growing overseas career company, and one of the world’s largest immigration companies!
What to look forward to at Y-Axis
- At Y-Axis, individuals seek a career and not a job.
- In these times of outsourced, mechanical work, Y-Axis offers you a role that is refreshingly challenging and helps you build genuinely valuable skills and knowledge.
- With the core business of Y-Axis focused on helping people go abroad to work, study, travel or settle, the company is the go-to destination for all immigration services.
How do You fit in?
Every year, more than 2,00,000 individuals approach Y-Axis to seek immigration solutions. The Sales team plays a key role in counseling, directing and converting these leads by helping students choose the most appropriate solution.
As an Immigration Sales consultant, you get the opportunity to shape someone’s life.
Apply for job openings in Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon and Mumbai, here
Why Work at Y-Axis
- Rewards & Recognition: A work culture that recognises and celebrates merit and employee success
- Global Opportunities: With 40+ offices in 4 countries, there are no geographical boundaries to your growth
- Dynamic Work Environment: You grow in an environment with unlimited possibilities and learning opportunities
- Exponential Growth: Individual growth and team success contribute to exceptional company success
As an Immigration Sales Consultant, your responsibilities include:
- Counseling enquiries, selling services over the phone, email and in-person, and meeting assigned targets
- Provide advice on the overseas options available
- Provide a personal global career strategy that is tailor-made for the customer's needs
- Handle client queries and advise customers on their overseas immigration and visa needs
Find out more about the roles, and apply HERE
Y-Axis has created an ecosystem of growth and personal transformation. The company's policies and practices are geared towards enhancing the experience of clients and colleagues.
Established in 1999, Y-Axis has 40+ company-owned and managed offices. The company is located in India, Dubai and London, with partner offices in Melbourne and New Zealand.
Y-Axis is on a mission to create a global HR brand, an institute that stands the test of time and an industry platform for all players to interact.
"Being a market leader is not a privilege, but a responsibility. A responsibility to live up to the expectations of our customers and employees, and to continuously improve ourselves so that we can provide more value for their time and money."
This is YOUR opportunity to get on board a team that is dedicated to creating a better future for YOU and its customers.