As a Technical Manager ( Java ) your responsibilities would be the following:
- Leads and manages multiple project teams of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration.
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software systems leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software systems design organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
- Mastery in SQL
- Detailed understanding of AWS services (Lambda, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, etc)
- Expertise in build systems like Jenkins, Salt, Docker etc
- Typically, 10-15 years’ experience.