1. Drive spinning operation of solvent spun fibre manufacturing to ensure smooth operation and achieve targeted product quality &
2. Plan & monitor daily production activities. Ensure process parameters within specified limits. Take corrective actions in case of deviations.
3. Analyze process & product quality trends of spinning and develop & implement action plans for improvement.
4. Plan & allocate resources as per priority jobs and ensure smooth operation.
5. Coordinate with maintenance team for planning and executing preventive maintenance schedules.
6. Define & implement SOPs for spinning operation and maintenance.
7. Review customer complaints and take relevant corrective actions. Relate market requirements to improve fibre quality
8. Analyze and implement cost reduction and quality improvement measures.
9. Analyse consumption ratios and implement measures to ensure consumption ratios as per targets.
10. Prepare capex & revenue budget for the spinning section and monitor expenditures.
11. Execute and monitor capex projects in the spinning section.
12. Create conducive environment in the section for Shift Engineers & Workers. Listen their suggestions and implement as appropriate.
13. Facilitate implementation of various business excellence initiatives i.e. WCM, Sustainability, Safety in spinning section.
14. Ensure implementation of all safety and environment standards in spinning section.
15. Train workers for SOPs , WCM, SHE and other industry practices.
16. Inspire subordinates to maximize their performance towards department goals.
17. Identify training needs, skill gaps in the subordinates and recommend for the same.
Mandatory Skills: Knowledge of fibre spinning operations