A US $41 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group has been ranked Number 4 in the Global 'Top Companies for Leaders' survey and ranked Number 1 in Asia Pacific for 2011. 'Top Companies For Leaders' is the most comprehensive study of organisational leadership in the world conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine and RBL (a strategic HR and Leadership Advisory firm). The Group has topped the Nielsen's Corporate Image Monitor 2014-15 and emerged as the Number one corporate, the 'Best in Class', for the third consecutive year.
Over 50 per cent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations. The Group operates in 35 countries – Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Korea, Laos, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA and Vietnam.
Beyond business - The Aditya Birla Group: ::
Works in over 6,000 villages. ::
Reaches out to seven million people, annually through the Aditya Birla Centre for Community Initiatives and Rural Development, spearheaded by Mrs. Rajashree Birla. ::
Focuses on healthcare, education, sustainable livelihood, infrastructure and espousing social reform in India, Asia, Egypt, Philippines, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia, Korea and Brazil.
To be a premium global conglomerate, with a clear focus on each of the businesses.
To deliver superior value to our customers, shareholders, employees and society at large.
- Integrity :Acting and taking decisions in a manner that is fair and honest. Following the highest standards of professionalism and being recognised for doing so. Integrity for us means not only financial and intellectual integrity, but encompasses all other forms as are generally understood.
- Commitment:On the foundation of Integrity, doing all that is needed to deliver value to all stakeholders. In the process, being accountable for our own actions and decisions, those of our team and those on the part of the organisation for which we are responsible.
- Passion:An energetic, intuitive zeal that arises from emotional engagement with the organisation that makes work joyful and inspires each one to give his or her best. A voluntary, spontaneous and relentless pursuit of goals and objectives with the highest level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Seamlessness:Thinking and working together across functional groups, hierarchies, businesses and geographies. Leveraging diverse competencies and perspectives to garner the benefits of synergy while promoting organisational unity through sharing and collaborative efforts.
- Speed:Responding to internal and external customers with a sense of urgency. Continuously striving to finish before deadlines and choosing the best rhythm to optimise organisational efficiencies.
Women friendly policies
Maternity Support Program Physical and Emotional WellbeingLeave Support• 26 weeks statutory leave• Additional leave of 60 daysagainst PL or advance PL• Child care leave of 5 days everyyear till child turns 2• 12 weeks adoption leave
Sexual harassment Policy
Zero Tolerance to sexual harassment
• Choose hired cars for local and outstation travel, if required– irrespective of Job Band.• Avail a hotel even in a city with a Company Guest house• Avail a hotel up to 20% higher than entitlement
• Transition Guidance –professional coach to guide youseamlessly back into workplace• Flexible work options – flexitime, work from home, reducedwork