When she's on board, SHE MEANS BUSINESS. Be part of a forum that will address all that a woman needs when she chalks her own career path.
This group is for you to find voices that share your concerns, challenges and triumphs. To ask questions, to answer them, to learn, relearn and build a workplace that is fair and open to all. To Start, Restart and Rise in your career and in life... Together!
Welcome to the Homepreneurs group! A group that has been exclusively formed for you and other like-minded women keeping your career aspirations in focus. However, for the healthy functioning of a group, a code of conduct is a must. And so, we’ve put together a bunch of simple, easy-to-remember-and follow guidelines.
1. Respect the purpose and objective of your group:
Career relevant discussions that are encouraging and informative are most welcome. Avoid sending irrelevant/generic forwards, birthday wishes, good morning/ goodnight wishes, etc. on the group.
2. Verify the authenticity of the content you share (whether videos, forwards, job referrals, events, etc.):
Social media is infested with information that’s untrue. So better to research such sources rather than be guilty of spreading wrong information.
3. Report any objection you may have about a/any post in the group, to the admins of the group, rather than taking it up personally on the forum.
4. Avoid commenting on sensitive topics such as religion, community, politics: We all have different perspectives and values, so let’s make sure no one’s sentiments are hurt.
5. DO NOT spam the group, call or message any member at unearthly hours.
We must bear in mind and respect the interests and time schedules of all members, always.
6. Refrain from soliciting your personal business or a third-party business on the group.
7. Be judicious about any personal information you choose to share, as this is a public domain.
8. Please take any one-to-one discussion outside the group.
9. Any report on a user will give the admin the right to remove that member from the group.
Join a group today to connect, learn, and share!