2 - 8 Yrs
The ideal candidate should be able to collect business requirement and convert them into Technical specifications. He/she should be able to document requirements and design the UI and application functionality with least supervision.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:-
1. Collect business requirements, do impact analysis and document them.
2. Design the most optimum technical solution. Document unit and integration test cases – both positive and negative
4. Excellent knowledge on MVC and model.
5. Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
6. Should be able to write reusable, high quality and optimized code.
7. Good grasp on SQL Server 2008 or above.
8. Should be proficient in designing tables, views , stored procedures, triggers, writing complex queries with optimization techniques.
9. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (SVN, TFS etc)
10. Knowledge on Design patterns
1. B.E. / B. Tech. / M.C.A in Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 60% aggregate throughout academics.
2. 3 to 8 years of experience in developing software applications using Microsoft Visual Studio.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Excellent analytical skills.
5. Ability work in a very dynamic team environment.