Accounting / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
1 - 3 Yrs
sap & hyperion,mis reporting
Primary responsibilities (act as lead with full accountability
✓ Reduce AR Overdue Balance
✓ Manage and report MOH on a monthly basis Control Bad debt expense by controlling overdue balance
✓ Foresee issues due to pricing customer mix changes, identify risks and opportunities.
✓ Implement online Price governance process.
✓ Assist in automating MIS reporting.
✓ Assist in Month-end finance close activities.
✓ Assist in preparation of Detailed P&L commentary.
✓ Ensure headcount movements are accurate with detailed commentaries by month.
✓ Prepare monthly expense accrual work sheet Support LBE process on a quarterly basis Scenario analysis fordownsides or upsides on revenue.
✓ Understand and review all distributor contracts, 3PP & DPS, LoA Assist in sales incentive calculation Assist invarious adhoc reportingSecondary responsibilities (make significant contribution to business activities led by others)
✓ Increase use of Power BI for reporting purpose.
✓ Work along with marketing team to collate information on Distributor selling price to various Hospitals.
Minimum Skill, Education, Experience
✓ Chartered Accountant/ MBA in finance with 1 to 3 year of experience.Knowledge of SAP & Hyperion and Advance Excel preferred.
✓ Chartered Accountant/ CPA/MBA from good institute
✓ Strong knowledge of excel/ power point
✓ Finance background – preferably from medical device company
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must possess strong problem solving techniques
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills; ability to set priorities
• Ability to determine short and long range business needs
• A high degree of social confidence and presentation skills
• A high degree of computer literacy
• Must be willing to travel
• Must be willing to reside within the assigned area