8 - 12 Yrs
java,golang,node.js.,nosql databases,mysql,mongo,elastic search
The Senior Architect is responsible for providing technical leadership across development teams in one or more functional (Backend, Front End, Mobile, DevOps, etc) areas.
This position is ultimately responsible for the successful implementation of key deliverables to ensure that each release is designed with high availability, scalability, serviceability, and supportability in mind.
The Senior Architect is expected to be very hands-on and has an in-depth technical understanding of microservices and cloud software architectures.He/she will be responsible for the architecture of our product platform end to end. Reporting to the CTO and working closely with all the engineering functions, Team Leads, and the Agile teams.
The Senior Architect will also drive an open and extendible architecture, ensuring relevant technology solutions are being adopted, good engineering practices are implemented and the overall system design
and architecture are kept while we develop new features to the market. You will have a key role in fostering innovation and ensuring the adoption of new technologies as needed.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product that is used by millions of users, then OUR MILLIONS of STUDENTS WILL NEED YOU TO help them succeed in their education!
● You must have a track record of architecting a system that served at least 10 million active users
● Good in anyone of Java, Golang, Node.js.
● An expert in the reactive system, reactive programming, and event-driven architecture
● High Volume – real-time workload processing. Performance tuning, optimization, low latency service building
● Experience in Real-time application programming (Socket)
● Understanding of Containers (Docker) and orchestration tools (Kubernetes)
● Ability to use enabler technologies such as ELK stack to troubleshoot applications
● Knowledge of cloud & Microservice patterns
● Extensive knowledge of fo MySql and Kafka.
● Knowledge of scaling persistence layer (Mysql, Mongo, Elastic Search, etc.)
Good to have:
● Domain-Driven Design or Event Storming
● Know how to integrate Microservice enablers ( ELK, Prometheus, etc) with application code.
● Knowledge in at least one NoSQL databases (viz. Mongo, Neo4js)
● Knowledge of Golang.