Job Description: - SAP Testing
Position : IT Quality Assurance Specialist/Sr IT Quality Assurance Specialist
Experience : 3 - 7 years (Experience in SAP Modules Testing)
Location : Hyderabad
Educational Qualification:- BE/B-Tech or ME/M-Tech or MCA or any other equivalent degree.
- Skill Set Required:-
- In depth experience in writing detailed and accurate test cases, test scripts, and test results.
- Extensive experience in performing hands-on testing (both script based and exploratory).
- Strong SAP Skills/knowledge with testing background Ability to work independently and complete ownership of the tasks/modules assigned.
- Strong working knowledge of Quality Center & QTP / UFT.
- Extensive experience in testing SAP SD, MM, FI & IM/WM scenarios.
- Strong SAP (ECC 6.0) functional & SAP environment working know-how.
- Should be able to review Functional Specification (or) related documents to understand functional requirements and design & develop automation scenarios.
- Extensive experience on various forms of SAP manual testing viz. Unit, Functional, Integration, Regression, UAT & Hyper care support.
- Good understanding of ITSM and experience in testing SAP Production Support Tickets.
- Experience in working with SAP TAO & Solution Manager (Nice to have).
- Experience in testing SAP BI/BW Applications (Nice to have).
- Understanding of Performance Testing and how it relates to SAP.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines is expected.
- Documenting and tracking defects to closure .
- Good understanding of various SDLC process including Agile development and testing.
- Good Experience of testing methodologies and end to end testing.
- Ability to communicate in a precise and effective manner (verbal and written).
- Quick learner and excellent analytical skills.