Project Management/Site engineering
3 - 12 Yrs
PayU, the fintech-arm of Naspers, is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets. We use our expertise and heritage in cross border and local payments to extend the services we offer to merchants and consumers. Our innovative technology, developed in-house as well as through investments and strategic partnerships, empowers billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online, extending the reach of financial services.
Benefits for our women employees:
At PayU we believe in promoting an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Your loved ones matter - Child care subsidy for mothers and single fathers with children under 10 years of age – INR 5000/month
Making sure your family is healthy – Annual health checkups upto INR 2000 for employees and their spouses & medical insurance coverage for spouse and children
A family which eats together lives together – Employees are eligible for free food at PayU office for upto INR 1500/month*
Celebrating Milestones with the PayU family – To commemorate commitment of our employees with PayU we provide a host of vouchers, sponsored trips, paid time off and much more to celebrate employee longetivity
Your development is PayU’s growth – We enable employees to deepen their learning and enhance their skills by providing various learning modules and trainings at no cost to the employee, via our in-house learning platform – MyAcademy.
What you'll be doing:
1) Support the strategy team in goal setting, schedule management, scope, initiative and task definition
2) Ideate and execute projects spearheaded by the Strategy Head
3) Deal with multiple projects and deadlines
4) Drive alignment on cross functional team initiatives across Product, Engineering and Business Stakeholders to enable progress in strategic initiatives
5) Assist in facilitating workshops, stakeholder meetings, steering team updates
6) Categorize and track issues & KPI’s, ensure proper resolutions from the team
What you'll need to bring to the table:
1) MBA (Tier 1/Tier 2) with 3+ years of experience in program management, preferably in Finance, Consulting or Fintech organizations
2) Deep understanding of payment products such as cards, UPI, BharatQR etc.
3) Excellent interpersonal skills for building and managing relationships with business stakeholders to ensure collaboration and alignment around strategy & priorities
4) Excellent communication and analytical skills with ownership attitude
5) Excellent project management and organizational skills and enjoy crafting plans & roadmaps
6) Experience in exercising discretion and ability to make decisions
7) Proven track record of spearheading projects and creating impact