Project Management/Site engineering,Sales/Business Development/Client Servicing
6 - 10 Yrs
internal stakeholder management
1. Responsible to manage the execution programs (Multi-channel marketing and Physician Engagement programs) under the predefined Budget independently.
2. Share effort estimation data with Project Manager by coordinating with multiple stakeholders
3. Internal Stakeholder management (Field team, IT team, Finance Team, Creative team, Content Team, QA team, Business process team)- Fortnightly/Monthly reviews with internal team, field team and client on PSP performance, KPIs and program related challenges
4. Document the action plans discussed with internal stakeholders.
5. Assist in tracking the progress of projects on a routine basis & provide alerts to the Operations Manager/ Client Servicing manager/ Programme manager and delivery teams during project execution phase.
6. Arrange for logistics and status reports for internal and client meetings and record the minutes of meeting to be shared with all stakeholders.
7. Accountable for program management in terms of project plans, organizing and utilizing resources, securing and managing assets, identifying risks and executing projects optimally.
8. Help minimize communication gaps between internal teams through active co-ordination.
9. Troubleshooting issues and challenges, guiding the field and contact centre team and liaising with different stakeholders from client and vendor side
Client Servicing Skills:
1. Update the project plans, Allocate tasks and monitor the same regularly to provide periodic status reports to Project Managers and Bran marketing Team (Clients)
2. Closely working with brand marketing team (Client) and provide the qualitative and quantitative insights by analysing the patient and physician data collected from internal field team
3. Deliver projects that exceed client satisfaction in all parameters like time-bound delivery, response time, client expectation management & to manage project communication effectively
4. Responsible to provide project specific routing to the resources on the project management tool and follow up with them in case of any deviations from estimated plan.