Project Management/Site engineering
8 - 12 Yrs
brand strategy,client services,accuracy of delivery,timeliness
7-9 years of overall experience out of which at least 2-3 years in Project Management/ operations in service industry. Should be able to successfully manage projects, ensure delivery of proficient output that matches client and company standards and expectations, as well as build excellent client relationship to retain existing customers and win new clients in collaboration with business team
• Responsible for client satisfaction for end-to-end brand deliveries (critical/complex) independently in terms of quality, accuracy of delivery, timeliness, scope management and effort estimations.
• Partner with the heads of Brand Strategy, client services, Copy and Art to develop and maintain a comprehensive brand strategy solution to guide decisions involving the client’s brand.
• Proactive partner management and oversee deployment of digital solutions/Brand marketing
• Engage clients with technological, scientific and market-relevant assessments that reflect the most recent Scientific/Medical advances and are in accordance with the established development practices, in collaboration with external and internal groups.
• Proactively raise risks of client escalation and propose possible solutions. Manage moderate issue escalation across projects from the front along with other CS, S/PMs
• Identify risks; develop and execute mitigation and contingency plans independently or with the team. Maintain clear communication with clients with regards to mutual expectations
• Manage end-to-end creative delivery with quality, accuracy of delivery, timeliness, scope management and effort estimations
• Drive solution and project reviews with direct and indirect teams and client on an ongoing basis with a focus on operational and quality development
• Provide project-relevant directions to the Brand team in client projects. Develop strategic in new areas based on client needs or for competitive differentiation.
• Monitor effort, cost and schedule to mitigate deviations if any
• Maintain clear communication with clients with regard to mutual expectations
• Manage resource utilisation and gross margins
• Proactively raise risks of client escalation and propose possible solutions
• Drive the Quarterly Business Unit(BU) review meeting
• Manage direct reportees by providing leadership guidance for better employee satisfaction that includes work environment, grievance management, coaching, professional development opportunities, etc.,
• Develop and train the leads and reviewers and create an ecosystem of learning to build cross-domain skills and a reviews pool. Partner with the learning and development team to develop learning plans for the team.
• Set SMART goals for the team; appraise the performance of the team continuously. Focus on career progression of the team through regular development discussions independently at second level.
• Hire and retain team members through various people processes such as goal setting communication, team meetings, focus group initiatives and development and engagement initiatives to keep attrition in check
• Identify training needs for technical/domain/quality of deliverables; create and develop on-the-job learning opportunities to upskill/cross-skill members
• Partner with the HR team to develop team members on processes and roles
• Understand client expectations and architect new kinds of solution independently; review inputs provided by the technology team to ensure that it is a compelling and viable solution
• Provide sales support to the sales team by writing proposals, responding to RFIs and RFPs, providing time-efforts estimates and creating samples/demos/prototypes fo the content aspects of the projects
• Continuously monitor performance by collating and analysis performance data against defined parameters to ensure standard outputs; identify opportunities to improve based on gaps
• Ensure that non-disclosure agreements are signed off by contactors and vendors as applicable for their respective departments
• Ensure team is engaged and motivated at all times; Delegate, monitor, and hand hold as required
• Should have managed international clients majorly from US, Europe
• Ability to solve your own problems and Process-centric individual
• Collaborate effectively with team to achieve set targets.
• Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary duringprojectimplementation
• Maintain routine communications with the senior management concerning all aspects of theproject
• Effectively manage multiple priorities