As a Software Engineer in the Product Engineering team, you will be writing the APIs for user & wallet management, integration with IoT stack, etc.
Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, supporting the maintenance of current APIs, building new APIs, and improve the performance and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
The ideal candidate will be a very quick learner, have obsessive attention to detail, thoroughness, and creativity in testing.
- Java Spring Boot
- DevOps on AWS
- RESTful API
- React (Optional)
You possess strong OOP and design pattern knowledge
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
- You’ve the ability to build beautiful RESTful APIs
- Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you
- Well versed with computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval
Experience shipping a live product
- Worked on massively scalable data pipelines
- Worked on IoT apps/platforms
- Startup experience, preferably a tech startup
- Open Source contributor
- Experience with TDD
- Familiar with modern engineering practices: Code Reviews, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing, etc
- FrontEnd experience
- Passionate about/experienced with open source and developer tools
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Experience with AWS IoT stack, Lambda functions, etc.
- You want to be a team member rather than an employee - cultural fit is the most important thing. Start-up life is a roller coaster and we want to make sure no matter how the day has gone we can still go out for a pint at the end of it
- You take ownership
- You’re a problem solver, and a perpetual learner
- You possess a positive and solution-oriented mindset
Work Location -
Plugo India Pvt Ltd,
28th Main Road, 202, 2nd Floor, 7th Cross Rd,
HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102.