5 - 8 Yrs
• Drive detailed design and end-to-end technical implementation of software development in support of Intuit's Enterprise Application Services (EAS) and tools
• Work with the Technical Lead and other engineers to ensure end-to-end designs are consistent with the vision for the system.
• Work with project manager, technical lead and QA to estimate and schedule resources required for new activities and initiatives.
• Provide support to the production environment as needed.
• Provides technical expertise and consultation to business units.
• Involved in implementing software development best practices and supporting process improvement initiatives.
• Learn and apply latest and greatest technologies rapidly.
• Monitors work done within the projects in the team to ensure compliance with architectural vision and business requirements.
• Support pre-production and production Platforms for EAS.
• BS in CS or equivalent with at least 5 years of software development experience
• 5+ years of solid enterprise Java experience.
• 2 + years of experience in design and development of java based RestFul services, ORM (JPA/Hibernate), SPRING MVC, (EHCache/MEMCache/Coherence or any other external caching), Maven
• Knowledge of some basic commerce, order management and fulfillment functionality
• Experience with Mule 3.2 or higher versions or any ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)
• Experience in design and development of SOAP and REST webservices using Apache CXF or other frameworks
• Experience with Spring, Hibernate is plus
• Experience in Unix/Oracle/SQL
• Current hands on experience with JEE, XML , AJAX technologies and Soap and or REST based web services
• JMS messaging knowledge or experience would be a plus. (Interaction with JMS products such as ActiveMQ, Tibco, MQseries, etc).