• Responsible for design & development of Desktop applications from inception through to deployment. Participate in analysis and system design specification sessions.
• Experience working with agile methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum.
• Work closely with testing team and release management to ensure that environments are fully functional and that builds are properly deployed.
• Participate in development of test strategy, test plans, test cases and testing efforts (unit testing and integration testing of code).
• Proven experience in software best practices, like test-driven development and continuous integration·
• Provide technical support to business and testing team during testing phases. Track defects, defect triage and resolution
• Tackle technical problems and deliver products that delight customers.
• BS/Masters in Computer Science or related field.
• 6+ years of object oriented design and development experience, specifically in analysis, design and implementation of desktop solutions using XE5, Delphi 2010, C#, .Net 3.5 and related technologies.
• Strong knowledge and hands on experience on C# and .Net technology is highly preferred.
• A solid foundation in software engineering with strong competencies in data structure, algorithms and software design.
• Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities.
• Willingness to learn new technologies and skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze application issues to identify root cause.
• Excellent communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
Applies full understanding of the software engineering discipline and industry best practices.