Accounting / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
4 - 7 Yrs
loan/credit product lifecycle,operations,accounting or service
Consumer and Investment Management Division (CIMD) Consumer and Investment Management Division brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CIMD, is composed of the firm’s digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm’s first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity
We are seeking an operations manager to support delivery and manage our back office customer contact center and operations within the Consumer Digital Finance team. Candidates must have direct management experience in day to day back office operations processes and applications. Ideal candidates will have experience in all aspects of customer servicing, including payment issue remediation, reconciliations, exception handling, regulatory inquires, account updates, and special handling cases, all with the ability to design and deliver world class servicing experiences. In this role, the candidate will be required to collaborate with Back Office Associate and VP, technology and process engineering teams to design best in class customer experiences as well as the underlying agent facing and customer facing systems that deliver these experiences.
• Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of a loan/credit product lifecycle and associated payments flows by interacting with multiple firmwide stakeholders such as Global Control, Product Controllers, Treasury and Technology.
• Partner with a team of specialists to deliver top notch client service while ensuring risks are appropriately mitigated.
• Showcase your attention to detail and ability to manage several tasks at once by ensuring all accounting breaks in the books and records are appropriately investigated and resolved, customer communications sent and assigned Payment and Reconciliation cases worked within the specified SLAs.
• Identify processes and controls improvement by leveraging constant evolving tools that can be used to build scalability without introducing new risks.
• Demonstrate basic banking knowledge with an emphasis on lending/credit product
• Operations, accounting or service experience
• Good understanding of payments, accounting and ledger posting
• Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
• Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
• Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment
• Must have a positive attitude and be self-directed, detail oriented, driven and able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military experience
• Operations management experience
• Experience in a classic operations environment