Work as part of a team responsible to analyze, design, develop, configure, test, and implement large solutions on web and mobile. Candidates must be detail-oriented and able to work in a structured agile environment. Candidates are required to develop unit test to support test driven development and continuous integration.
Skills & Requirements
In particular, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
· Good exposure working with RESTFul APIs
· Knowledge of change management tools (Git)
· Experience with Agile (Scrum)
· Experience with JSON
· Experience with continuous integration using Jenkins and build languages
· Expert in developing we /mobile applications / single page web applications
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
· Must be a proven team player
Your responsibilities may include technical leadership depending on experience and demonstrated capability on both product development and R&D.