DataHack Summit 2018 - Where Humans meet Artificial Intelligence
- 22nd November, 2018 to 24th November, 2018
- 09:00am to 06:00pm
- Bangalore / Bengaluru
Here is what is happening at the summit:
- 60+ Technical Talks: Attend talks by industry leaders on real-life case studies and get latest on applications of Data Science in domains like Telecom, Fintech, Cyber Security, Healthcare and much more.
- 15+ Hack Sessions: 1- Hour Live-problem solving by experts! Get to know the cutting-edge tools like spark, tensorflow and techniques like deep learning, image processing, natural language processing and upskill yourself in just 60 minutes.
- AI Research: World-class academicians, researchers, and professionals will share the latest research across multiple domains and areas and help you understand unique solution across multiple domains and areas.
- World-class AI practitioners, AI thought leaders, IOT experts, chief data scientists, data officers, researchers, machine learning engineers, technology evangelists, & data hackers will come together to tackle the toughest data-challenging issues of global organizations.
60+ POWER SPEAKERS:
Xander Steenbrugge (ML6), Dr. Shailesh Kumar (Jio), Dr. Paul Pallath (Vodafone), Dr. Pulak Ghosh (IIM Bangalore), Dr. Nishant Chandra, Anand S (Gramener), Kiran R (VMware), Karthikeyan Sankaran (Latent View), Kunal Jain (Analytics Vidhya), Rohan Rao (Paytm), Sudalai Rajkumar (H2O.ai) and more.
15+ LIVE HACK SESSIONS:
- Building your first intelligent agent to play video games
- What makes you more money – A/B Testing or Multi Arm Bandit?
- Designing recommendation systems for offline retail
- Object Detection using Convolutional Neural Networks
- Transition from Pandas to Spark Dataframe using Scala
- How to apply NLP on healthcare dataset
- Performing Unsupervised Neural Machine Translation to and from Rare Languages and more
8-HOUR HANDS ON WORKSHOPS:
- The MasterClass – How to win Data Science Challenges?
- Hands-on Deep Learning for Image Processing using PyTorch
- Getting Started With Natural Language Processing
- Getting Started With Deep Learning
- Machine Learning At Scale Using SparkML For Big Data
- Applied Machine Learning.
Get 10% OFF on all tickets for CONFERENCE ONLY TICKET, or CONFERENCE & WORKSHOP
A special 20% discount available for 3 members of the INKHer community for the conference
- 15+ Hack Sessions
- Attend 50+ expert sessions
- Speed Networking
- Lunch included
- Offer Ending Soon
- 2 Days Conference Pass (22 - 23 November)
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Center, Bengaluru
For more details, please visit https://bit.ly/2zYEc1a