For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From our roots as a trust bank to a global presence today—with nearly 20,000 employees across offices in 20 states and Washington, D.C., and 23 international locations—our foundation of strength and stability helps clients grow with confidence.
We serve the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions through deep expertise, a culture of unwavering values and operational precision—working closely with every client to help them achieve something greater.
Our core principles —Service, Expertise and Integrity — have remained constant since our founding in 1889, guiding us from our start as a Chicago bank to our current position as a multi-faceted global financial services provider.
We don’t just understand finance. We understand the world around it. Our experts know every market, and are versed in ideas and assets that range far beyond any balance sheet. We believe this expertise is enhanced by diverse viewpoints and backgrounds, which allows us to bring the best thinking to clients. That’s why Forbes ranked Northern Trust the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
Our recent achievements include:
- Best Employers for Diversity - Forbes, 2019
- Northern Trust has been identified as one of the companies with the greatest level of admiration in the world by Fortune Magazine, 2019 - Thirteenth Consecutive Year
- Northern Trust Asset Management named Diversity Champion - Investment News, 2018
- Top 50 Company for Executive Women - National Association for Female Executives (NAFE), 2018-Eighth Consecutive Year.
- Best Private Bank for Use of Technology in North America - Financial Times Group, 2018
- Corporate Equality Index, 2005, 2008-2019 (Twelfth Consecutive Year)
Link to our Website:
Company Website: https://www.northerntrust.com/asia-pac/home