Accounting/Finance/Tax/CS/Audit,Operations,Sales/Business Development/Client Servicing
11 - 15 Yrs
IT Financial Audit,Business Automated Controls,IT Risk consulting,regulatory / compliance audits,ERP’s,Lead engagement planning,economics,billing,Decision making,Operational Risk Management
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Audit is about much more than just the numbers. It’s about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. Deloitte illuminates the what, how, and why of change so you’re always ready to act ahead
Work you’ll do
As an Associate Director in our Risk Assurance team, you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll:
• Assist client in identifying and evaluating business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
• Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
• Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches Project Management:
• Decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
• Lead engagement planning, economics, and billing
• Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
• Participate in proposal development efforts
• Involvement in business development
• Manage relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
• Must have 11+ Years of experience in in the areas of IT audits,
• SOX / ICFR / IFC / SAS 70 / SSAE / SOC, IT Financial Audit and Business Automated Controls, IT Risk consulting or any other regulatory / compliance audits
• Knowledge of ERP’s like SAP / OFIN / JDE / etc and their native application controls.
• Must have hands on experience or led projects to comply with regulatory requirements / international standards like (SSAE / ISAE / SOX, PCI, ISO 27001) and good practices (COSO, COBIT) relating to information security.
• Must have Excellent English skills, excellent presentation skills, excellent soft-skills (influencing & negotiation)
• Team management skillset is mandatory
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Associate Director across our organization:
• Acts as a role model and inspires others to embrace and live our purpose and values
• Actively contributes to building the talent pipeline; creates a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams
• Creates opportunities to drive impact; anticipates client needs and delivers superior results by leveraging each person’s strengths to build high performing teams across businesses and borders
• Builds deep relationships across a diverse network and uses a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact
• Translates broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals; aligns the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives
• Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
• Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.