HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Workday Developer in India, you will have a chance to :
- Develop, enhance and maintain applications and data integrations in Workday and/or HR Custom solutions area
- Involve in the technical analysis of the requirements and recommend solutions
- Collaborate and work with cross functional partners and global technical teams
- Troubleshoot issues and perform root cause and impact analysis
- Document Technical requirements, determine scope and estimate the development effort
- Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team. Performs analysis of functional and business requirements. Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code to implement solutions.
- Contributes to design activities; may design solutions.
- Codes independently; participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests. Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas.
- Performs solution design. Applies HP and 3rd party technologies to highly complex infrastructure and software solutions. Independently implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure of moderate complexity or services prepared by more senior technologist for more complex solutions.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
Are you a high-performer?We are looking for an individual with:
- 2+ years of experience writing code in ASP. Net, C#, Java, jQuery, Java Script; databases like SQL Server/ Oracle; and Testing tools
- 2+ years of experience with Workday development - Workday Studio, Report Writer, EIB, Calculated Fields, XSLT, XML, Core Connectors
- Workday Experience in HCM or Payroll is preferred
- Understanding of HR and Payroll Systems is a plus
- Experience of multiple full release cycles. Understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Understanding of modern software development tools.
- Understanding of Software Test methodologies, and testing tools. Strong understanding of Basic Database Administration. General Project Management (developing).
- Customer/ Vendor Management. Business Analysis. ● Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively in a team