TM - IP Billing Member & Facilities Projects
Function / Department : Technology / Projects
M&G (Circle Office)
In the highly competitive telecom business, Technology is the key differentiator of customer satisfaction. This role will be accountable for deliveries of all Technology Projects & support Project Relationship Manager for RAN & MW covering FDD,TDD, M-Mimo, Small Cells, Sector Additions, New Technologies, Fiber POP, DWDM, Transport, Core, Charging, VAS, Enterprise, ISP etc. And Infrastructure Providers IPF Bills are verified as per Guidelines provided by Central Team. Also, to drive the build out and upgrade of passive infrastructure for Core Facilities and Data Centre Projects.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Responsible for Passive Infrastructure deliveries of all Technology Projects of RAN & MW covering FDD,TDD,M-Mimo, Small Cells, Sector Additions, New Technologies, Fiber POP, DWDM, Transport, Core, Charging, VAS, Enterprise, ISP etc. To provide timely resolution of RFAI (Ready for Active Infrastructure) issues and enable the Site Infrastructure readiness for Active Infrastructure deployment and commissioning at Sites.
- Preparation of Master MIS Loading Database on monthly basis and updating on monthly basis with parameters like ID/OD Status, Tenancy, Tower Type, Tower loading , Power loading etc.
- Ensuring that IP Bill Verification is carried out effectively and Order Management is done as per Corporate guidelines
- Custodian of Order Management Tool at the Circle covering Site wise inventory accuracy, billing data accuracy and IP Fee payment accuracy including IP Fee related dispute resolutions
- Interfacing with all Infrastructure Providers to review the Project deliveries periodically and take suitable actions to bridge the gaps.
- To conduct Governance meetings on project deliverables with all Infrastructure Providers to highlight the concerns and ensuring that actions are taken on time to meet the requirements.
- To create Site Profiling for all Sites to get all necessary information of a Site beforehand to plan up the activities accordingly by various stake holders. The parameters are to be updated in a regular interval since it is dynamic in nature.
- To be a part of War Rooms with all key stake holders and enable effective monitoring and tracking of Project deliverables to achieve all milestones on time and ensure that resolution of issues are carried out on a real time basis. Handling of Circle escalations and ensuring that the Tickets are closed within TAT.
- Carryout Joint Visits of Sites with IPs to resolve critical issues by interacting with Site Owners/Society Representative etc.
- Custodian of all Project MIS input to Portals, Mobile Apps and any other company data base
- Facilitate IP Fee related dispute resolutions along with Stake holders in O&M and Finance
- To Lead and develop end to end Projects for Core Facilities and Data Centres build out.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
Powerful stakeholder management skills to interface with Cross Functional Teams, internal and external stake holders to provide support on resolving the issues and bottlenecks to deliver Project on time.
- Ability to ensure implementation of various governance models as per corporate guidelines and drive results.
- Result orientation and Team leadership to deliver beyond expectation and team engagement by developing plans, resolving issues and collaborative problem solving
- Strategic orientation and operational excellence, ability to articulate evolving priorities for the business and drives functional excellence
- Entrepreneurial, responsible, self-motivated and proactive approach skills
- Advanced analytical skills to understand the critical requirements and enable to get in to a logical conclusion
- Ability to manage crisis or disaster, dynamic, high-growth, high-uncertainty environments
- Project Management Skill Sets to deliver Projects on Time with Quality at an Optimized Costs
B-Tech Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunications or Computer Science Engineering with 5+ years of experience in the similar field.