In the highly competitive telecom business, Technology is the key differentiator of customer satisfaction. This role will be accountable for Infrastructure Provider Relationship Management of Passive Infrastructure at Circle for all Technologies of RAN and Core Networks and lead a team to ensure that all RFAIs (Ready For Active Installation) are delivered, Post RFAIs are resolved in a time bound manner, Bills are verified and Order Management is carried out as per Guidelines provided by Central Team. Also, to drive the build out and upgrade of passive infrastructure for Core Facilities and Data Centre Projects
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Responsible for Passive Infrastructure deliveries of all Technology Projects of RAN & MW covering FDD,TDD,M-Mimo, Small Cells, Sector Additions, New Technologies, Fiber POP, DWDM, Transport, Core, Charging, VAS, Enterprise, ISP etc. To provide timely resolution of RFAI (Ready for Active Infrastructure) issues and enable the Site Infrastructure readiness for Active Infrastructure deployment and commissioning at Sites.
- Ensuring that IP Bill Verification is carried out effectively and Order Management is done as per Corporate guidelines
- Custodian of Order Management Tool at the Circle covering Site wise inventory accuracy, billing data accuracy and IP Fee payment accuracy including IP Fee related dispute resolutions
- Interfacing with all Infrastructure Providers to review the Project deliveries periodically and take suitable actions to bridge the gaps.
- To conduct Governance meetings on project deliverables with all Infrastructure Providers to highlight the concerns and ensuring that actions are taken on time to meet the requirements.
- To create Site Profiling for all Sites to get all necessary information of a Site beforehand to plan up the activities accordingly by various stake holders. The parameters are to be updated in a regular interval since it is dynamic in nature.
- To be a part of War Rooms with all key stake holders and enable effective monitoring and tracking of Project deliverables to achieve all milestones on time and ensure that resolution of issues are carried out on a real time basis. Handling of Circle escalations and ensuring that the Tickets are closed within TAT.
- Carryout Joint Visits of Sites with IPs to resolve critical issues by interacting with Site Owners/Society Representative etc.
- Custodian of all Project MIS input to Portals, Mobile Apps and any other company data base
- Facilitate IP Fee related dispute resolutions along with Stake holders in O&M and Finance
- To Lead and develop end to end Projects for Core Facilities and Data Centres build out.
- Initiating Kick-off meetings with all Stakeholders after Vendor Finalization of the respective Project
- To prepare Project Plan & Project Schedule for respective Project and ensure that all milestones are monitored and controlled to achieve the deliveries as per agreed timelines.
- Ensuring that at all times the Project Execution are carried out by adhering to the Corporate Guidelines
- Review the Project Status Periodically followed by action plan
- Handing over of Sites to Operations after Site Acceptance