Position : TA Lead
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities: Supporting Actions
Designing and executing recruiting strategies
- Develop the right strategy and tactics to deliver desired business outcomes and to determine what work needs to get done, how much to invest in which efforts, and how to prioritize opportunities
- Contribute to development of resourcing policy, framework and strategy – including assessment and selection methodologies, and sourcing channels where appropriate.
- Oversee and improve overall candidate experience
- Develop market knowledge and team capability to identify and manage a pipeline of external talent.
- Anchoring talent resourcing by partnering with business,in shaping a Future Fit Organization by ensuring a robust Talent acquisition strategy
- Understand the drivers of the business through proactive participation in business meetings and engaging leaders
- Build and develop strong sustainable relationship with key functional leaders to deliver a high degree of engagement between business and recruiting
- Provide strategic and tactical resourcing advice to leaders and BU heads to facilitate the creation of robust and achievable recruiting plans
- Anchoring the all the employer branding strategies Plan, establish and oversee the company’s social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogging websites
- Grow company’s online presence on various work sites, create innovative ways to attract prospective employees to the company’s website and distinguish new recruitment opportunities through social media
Leveraging technology to create a simple & integrated process for all stakeholders
- Leadership Hiring
- Establishing the complete framework of TA, to ensure ready talent pipeline for current and future needs at optimum cost.
- Evaluate and refine sourcing and selection procedures
- Ensure delivery of recruiting metrics including applicant funnel ratio, fulfillment rate, time to fill, channel mix, quality conversion and cost per hire.
- Create bench strength to manage faster replacement, new hiring & prevent opportunity on cost loss
- Ensure Optimization cost of Recruitment over actual spends of the previous year or of budgeted cost, whichever is lower
- Encourage alternate channels of sourcing
- Proactively identify, adhere to and report on all necessary process compliance matters, governance standards, providing business insight.
- Work closely with RPO team to ensure the delivery of targets in terms of service and quality, client and candidate satisfaction, financials and continuous improvement.
While being an equal opportunity employer, also promote diversity in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates
Build and develop a strong sustainable relationship with external stakeholders including recruiting agencies/partners promoting the company as an employer of choice, monitor and drive vendor performance.