3 - 5 Yrs
java,php,xslt,oracle,ajax,windows and unix operating system
Work you’ll do
The primary role of the practitioner is to help clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value. S/He is also responsible to advise clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing oneself to develop personally and professionally
As a practitioner, following activities within the firm need to be performed:
The Systems Programmer and Analyst will implement and maintain system technologies.
The successful candidate will develop and enhance the business unit management and information delivery systems, as well as support the 24x7 operation of the Integrated System and associated services.
• 3-5 years job-related experience required.
• Programming experience with relational databases, preferably Oracle.
• Programming skills in Java, PHP, XSLT, and AJAX are desired.
• Familiarity with awk, XML, CSS, and XHTML is desired.
• Knowledge of Windows and UNIX operating systems is required.
• Familiarity with application development processes and methods, including requirements gathering, specification, human-centered design, quality assurance, usability testing and release management are highly desirable.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.