5 - 10 Yrs
We are looking for a site reliability engineer with awesome troubleshooting skills. We have an agile environment with an open mind towards new and advanced technologies. We offer a platform of education for the users with the idea of us learning every day.
The position is based out of Bangalore, India
What You’ll Do
• As a member of our cross-functional squad, you will own the entire infrastructure.
• You will design, document and implement systems.
• You will write and review codes under the scope of your squad.
• Take ownership and troubleshoot sophisticated systems under pressure.
• Partake in on-call rotation with DevOps and backend engineers.
• You will be aware of the systems at all times.
• Commanding knowledge in Systems & Networking [Linux]
• Architect level knowledge on Cloud computing platform [Preferable AWS]
• Excellent Architectural/implementation level knowledge on any Container Orchestration tools [We use EKS]
• Good Administration/Tuning knowledge on SQL/NoSQL [RDS/ES/Kafka/Mongo/Scylla]
• One of the Must required skill is very strong coding and scripting skills on any of the following languages -Go -Python -Bash -Java
• You are comfortable with large scale production systems and technologies, for example, load balancing, monitoring/logging, distributed systems, and configuration management [Terraform/Vault/Consul]
• Good understanding & experience with software engineering best practices like Automation and CI-CD
• You believe in solving problems with open source tools and technology.
• Always ready to learn more and adopt new cutting edge technology with the right value proposition.
Good to have
• Building tools/dashboards to monitor infrastructure.
• Helm chart
• Load balancers
• Open-source contributions