Role : Social Media Consultant
- Engages in social media presence creation and enhancing the brand positioning on new and
- emerging social media platforms for the organisation by the following activities
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content for unique positioning of the
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Creates content that promotes and encourages audience participation
- Newsletters and emailers for internal circulation (brochures or pamphlets /media
- Calendarisation of the content and ensure timely updates in the related platforms &
- liaison with multiple internal & external stakeholders.
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social
- media projects and generate feedback upon analysis and build engagement plans for the
- segmented TG approach.
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience
- interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize the
- spends and maximise traffic.
- Creative and Innovative mind-set to bring fresh ideas.
- Proofreading, detail oriented
- Good understanding of Social Media Campaign Management (SEO, PPC optimization)
- Excellent overall presenting & writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
- Ideas Understanding & Presentation
- Enthusiastic, Self-motivated team worker.
Industry : Digital Marketing
Experience Level : Min 6 + Years of Experience in the related field.
Employment Type: Free Lancer / GIG/ Work from Home