6 - 10 Yrs
We are looking for an experienced user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements (and any technical limitations), as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
He will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. You will be part of the product team work closely with users, engineers, and UI designers to build and refine our product.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
The position is based out of Bangalore, India
What You’ll Do
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
● Own big design projects (think social platforms, new design tools, and other high-impact projects)
● Work directly with our engineers, delivering them product specs and assets
● Work directly with other designers to envision and iterate the concept
● Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team
● Compile research and create user flows
● Design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces
● Understand product specifications and user psychology
● Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
● Create personas through user research and data
● Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
● Developing an iconic and beloved identity for a high-profile startup as it launches and grows. (Think Zomato, Uber, Tesla, Flipkart)
What You’ll Need
● Six or more years of UX design experience.
● Solid grasp of Information architecture, interaction design, information design, and usability testing
● A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
● Ability to work with users to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
● Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
● Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
● Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
● Solid design background with an obsessive eye for visual and interaction details
● Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision
● Background in project management and research
● Work directly with the founding members of Noon Academy.
● Flexible work hours.
● Full freedom to explore and engineer in the best way.
We celebrate our user/data-centric culture and promise you an amazing package, great learning opportunity, synergetic office culture, and a lot of traveling. Join hands with us in creating a massive, lasting impact on how people learn and grow!