5 - 12 Yrs
Software Development,Java,Spring MVC,Hibernate
PayU, the fintech-arm of Naspers, is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets. We use our expertise and heritage in cross border and local payments to extend the services we offer to merchants and consumers. Our innovative technology, developed in-house as well as through investments and strategic partnerships, empowers billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online, extending the reach of financial services.
Benefits for our women employees:
At PayU we believe in promoting an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Your loved ones matter - Child care subsidy for mothers and single fathers with children under 10 years of age – INR 5000/month
Making sure your family is healthy – Annual health checkups upto INR 2000 for employees and their spouses & medical insurance coverage for spouse and children
A family which eats together lives together – Employees are eligible for free food at PayU office for upto INR 1500/month*
Celebrating Milestones with the PayU family – To commemorate commitment of our employees with PayU we provide a host of vouchers, sponsored trips, paid time off and much more to celebrate employee longetivity
Your development is PayU’s growth – We enable employees to deepen their learning and enhance their skills by providing various learning modules and trainings at no cost to the employee, via our in-house learning platform – MyAcademy.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be working on the brand new credit product that is strategic to PayU’s fintech story. We are just getting started on the product and have a few marquee early customers trying it out. You will be getting in on the ground floor of what we hope to make a massiveproduct line with wide business cases.
You will be working on Java related tech (Spring/Hibernate) and all aspects of product development. We love people who bring in a ton of grit and passion to the team. We work on cloud technologies and are always looking to improve our business and engineering efficiency. There is tons of headroom to grow and the team is just getting the feet planted.
1) Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
2) Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
3) Provides continuous support for ongoing application availability
4) Ensure high scalability and performance
5) Ability to deliver great results in an agile development
What you’d need to bring to the table:
1) Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis.
2) Good knowledge of Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, and Object-oriented design and development.
3) Experience in any of the open source RDBMS (like MySql).
4) Experience in NoSql databases is a plus (for eg. Mongodb, Aerospike).
5) Experience on redis or memcached, and message brokers (RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka).
6) Experience in building large scale distributed system.
7) Solid coding practices including unit testing.