Work From Home
Research/Analytics/Business Intelligence/Big data
Banking/Financial Services/Insurance,BPO/ITES/Call Centers
7 - 12 Yrs
30 - 35 Lakhs
This position focuses on quantitative analysis as it relates to the company’s lending activity and mortgage servicing portfolio. The nature of the analytics varies, but includes risk profile/ management, pricing/ hedging, forecasting, return profiles, and performance study. This is not a process-oriented role, but a role that requires to drive towards actionable business intelligence within broad data sets (ie anomalies, similarities, etc).
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop robust and comprehensive models using advanced statistics and algorithmic programming
· Provide model validation and monitoring support across capital markets
· Aggregate and study large data sets to be used in assumption and model validation
· Develop streamlined model performance and tracking reports
· Develop and maintain models related to the portfolio’s prepayments, self-cure, re-defaults and customer complaints metrics
· Support ongoing back-testing of existing models, as well as identify any strengths and weaknesses
· Support the documentation of model methodology, inputs, and outputs for the purpose of audit and review
· Support risk management through development and maintenance of statistical analyses that measure and model the behavior of mortgage assets
· Leverage macro-economic fundamentals to explain behavior under changing economic conditions for the purpose of scenario analysis and stress testing
· Examine hedge activity, including interest rate risk inherent to financial instruments
· Assist in evaluating and engineering hedge programs
· Create enhanced analytics to facilitate the result of multiple sale options (ex: securitization or whole loan)
· Leverage third party models were necessary to measure asset behavior
· Conduct strategic research and study for executive management by request
· Conduct ad hoc research and reports for the valuation & other teams
· Measure the dynamics of the MSR portfolio to changing macro-economic conditions
· Develop strategies to maintain data integrity and business workflow efficiency within Capital Markets and other departments.
· Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of the department’s reports, processes, policies and procedures.
· Bachelors Degree (Required)
· Masters degree in a quantitative subject such as Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics (Preferred)
· Minimum 7 years of experience of advanced data modelling
· Advanced statistics/ mathematical background
· Advanced knowledge of and experience with machine learning and AI tools
· Experience with creating data algorithmic solutions
· Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to formulate solutions to non-routine problems
· Ability to interpret technical-level data with a functional-level understanding of risk
· Detail-oriented and capable of working independently
· Exceptional time management skills
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.