About Citi Global Decision Management
The Citi Decision Management team is a global community that objectively connects and analyzes information, to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders. It identifies fact based opportunities for revenue growth in partnership with the businesses. The function balances customer needs, business strategy, and profit objectives using best-in-class and relevant analytic methodologies. To accomplish this, the group focuses on linkages of information, tools and analytics.
The role of Senior Analyst – Strategic Business Solutions group is based at Citi Global Decision Management’s Bangalore Center and reports to the AVP/VP leading the team. The key requirement for the role is the ability to work with data, understand the project objectives, undertake analysis to accomplish project objectives and present the results in a coherent manner. The individual will possess the ability to work in teams and display a proactive learning attitude.
Provide analytic support to the business teams, understand the business context and formulate and execute appropriate analytical approach to address the business situation. Independently manage end to end partner communication.
Senior Analyst will be a part of one of the business teams the COE partners with (NA Cards, NA Retail Bank, EMEA Cards, APAC Cards, APAC Retail Bank, Banamex, etc).
1. Analytic Project Execution:
Ability to manage & develop analytic solutions to deliver on complex projects
Measure & Own the business impact of work, Set and manage partner expectations, Manage timeliness around project priorities
Improves business processes to drive efficiencies
Is able to coach/ mentor junior team members on theory/ practical applications of relevant tools & techniques
2. Digital Analytics: Understanding and experience of digital analytics including Omniture, clickstream data and other digital tools.
3. Business Knowledge: Develop business context and knowledge. Proactively seek out best practices and adopt the same in day to day functioning.
4. Communication: Independently manage communication with US based partners
5. Team work: Collaborate with colleagues to leverage best practices
Highly numerate, as demonstrated by Masters in a numerate subject such as Mathematics, Operational Research, Business Administration, Economics etc. from Premier Institute or a track record of performance that demonstrates this ability.
2-5 Years exposure to Financial Services
Candidate should have worked in any of the following domain:(Credit Cards, Retail bank, Mortgage, Lending / liability product)
1. Hands-on working with data
2. Proficient in Formulating Analytical methodology, identifying trends and patterns with data
3. Business Impact Analysis
4. Hypothesis testing, Knowledge of Segmentation
5. Basic Knowledge of predictive modeling
6. Simple Optimization
Tools and Platforms:
1. Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint
2. Proficient in SAS, SQL, SAS JMP / Knowledge Seeker
3. Familiarity with RDBMS - Teradata/ Oracle, etc
In depth understanding of Customer lifecycle Management within the financial services domain ( Cards, Retail bank, Mortgage, Lending / liability product):
b. Customer engagement( Pricing, P&L forecasting)
c. Customer servicing & understanding customer touch points
d. Customer retention
1. Highly Self motivated
2. Client focus: Proficient in managing various stakeholders
3. Capability to act as an Owner & deliver results
4. Effective communication & Good interpersonal skills
5. Good Time management
6. Structured thinking