Sales/Business Development/Client Servicing
3 - 8 Yrs
Sales,Business Development,hubspot,Microsoft Excel
Job title – Sales / Business Development Executive;- Candidates domiciled in Mumbai only.
Full time at our Nariman Point, Mumbai office
Number of vacancies - 1
Experience requirements –
· Minimum 3 to 8 years of experience in Business Development / Sales /Client servicing
· Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
· Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
· Study abroad and/or international living experience preferred
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and database literacy
· Independent worker: proactive and responsible, with the ability to learn rapidly and are comfortable with technology.
· Familiarity with platforms like Hubspot, Dropbox, Box, is preferable.
Job description –
Reach Education Pvt. Ltd. is an educational services firm based in Mumbai, India. We are a start-up founded by HBS (MBA'2010) and CMU (Tepper'2003) alum Vibha Kagzi and focus on the higher education space in India.
ReachIvy (www.reachivy.com) is focused on counseling students targeting top-tier schools internationally. The job requires:
· Monitor leads on a daily basis. Update and maintain large database, develop and manage tactics to converting enquiries & leads.
· Ability to complete the sales cycle from lead generation, fixing calls, closing the sale, and upselling current clients.
· Closely track competitor market to keep on top of any new services/ product launches/ in the education and ancillary space that can lead to potential sales partnerships and revenue.
· Maintain the necessary documentation required.
· Take end to end responsibility of various domestic and international sales, through initiation, development and successful closure.
· Use digital media extensively to reach out to target audience.
· Contribute to designing, architecting and estimating high-quality solutions for ongoing opportunities, with an emphasis on technical, functional and overall excellence.
· Responsible for overall sales administration.
· Arrange for and manage events and information sessions.
· Attend education fairs in Mumbai and other cities.
· Familiarity with CRM tools like Hubspot or Salesforce is preferred, but not mandatory
· Evaluate and understand the nuances of our current business vertical.
· Comprehend and review clients’ needs.
· Develop and maintains relationships with educational institutions and stakeholders.
As a full time member of the organisation, you enjoy the following perks -
· You will be interacting with very high quality individuals in the education space
· Our events take place in the best venues of the country
· You have access to personal networks of our team members ie Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, Columbia Univeristy - faculty and alumni
· As an early member of the team, you shape the foundation and vision of the company
· You can attend events organized by Harvard Club, Asia Society, FICCI and others since the Founder is a member at these organizations
· We do not just exist in the virtual space, we change lives!
Will be determined on a case by case basis depending on the individuals skill set and experience. Potential for revenue share. Can also be converted to a field study for course credit. We are very flexible!
To Apply –
Complete this brief form - http://goo.gl/forms/DWBy8Kja4I