6 - 7 Yrs
problem structuring and analysis,analytical skills,communication skills,teamwork,market analysis
Essential: MBA in marketing from an institute of repute
Minimum 6-7 years of relevant experience. Experience of working in industries related to FMCG, Ayurvedic, Natural, Herbal space would be desirable (not essential). A person with regional language /cultural background would be preferable.
To prepare and execute region plans for brands, craft marketing strategy and prepare a comprehensive innovation calendar customised to regional requirement, of size and scale,
To develop competitive marketing mix. additionally perform Market research and analysis.
• To have a strong innovation pipeline aligned to regional needs and requirement
• To craft regional brand plans to facilitate achievement of topline and bottomline targets
• To engage with local advertising and media agencies fordeveloping creative work , and craft regional media plans
• To ensure optimal utilization of resources of Market research agencies, local Advertising agencies and local Media Agencies.
• To identify research needs aligned to regional requirements, evaluate Market Research proposals and to implement and control necessary actions emanating out of research.
• To do Competition / consumer, Media and Profitability tracking within the region.
Development of Marketing and Brand Strategy
• To formulate long term and short term strategy objectives for the region and prepare incremental plans for marketing and brand building and to execute those plans.
Development of marketing mix elements
• To ensure development and implementation of regional marketing mix elements in line with Business/ Marketing Plans.
The elements would include:
developing creative work , and craft regional media plans
• To ensure optimal utilization of resources of Market research
agencies, local Advertising agencies and local Media Agencies.