Experience: 2 – 5 years
Qualification: Graduation in any discipline
To manage the entire gamut of HR right from hiring the individual to the exit across the respective region. This would include:–
- Handling Talent Acquisition end to end to get the right talent on board by effective sourcing, salary negotiations etc for bulk hiring assignments
- Vendor Management of recruitment vendors
- Support Zonal HR Manager on employee relations and other grievances and absence management activities.
- Handle under-Performance ( PIP) employees
- To contribute to the overall management of Front Line Sales-facilitating the smooth co-ordination and integration of New Hire Induction and providing skills’ workshops for managers.
- To act as advisory for HR policy related queries.
- Create and update necessary MIS reports on a regular basis as a part of the HR dashboard.