We are looking for a Program Manager in our Print R&D Group in RMZ Ecospace Bangalore location. Someone having around 15 Yrs + experience in R&D or Engg Domain, development background and currently managing program management activities in global environment. Let us know your interest in this.
If you are our Program Manager in Print R&D Bangalore, you will have a chance to:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead a cross-functional PMT including Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Satisfaction, Quality organizations to deliver large-scale programs
- Provide vision and governance to translate business objectives & voice of the customer to a credible product strategy, roadmap and delivery plans , in alignment technology trends, industry trends, competitor analysis
- Solid grasp of Product R&D concepts/frameworks and product maturity lifecycle; Translates market requirements to credible product plans, drive POCs, anchor architectural decision-making, drive senior management reviews through objective and data-driven dashboards. Ability to drive engineering and product roadmap by astutely marrying technology/architecture to business needs.
- Use of formal planning techniques and data-driven methodologies to manage product roadmap, requirement prioritization, KPI management and delivery execution
- Setup and govern organization-wide planning processes including budgeting, project prioritization, headcount planning, forecast management and variance analysis
- Responsible to manage Budget, ROI and Customer Satisfaction and Vendor/Supplier management
- Navigate large and distributed stakeholder ecosystem; build trust and partnership
- Identifies opportunities for simplification and sustained value delivery to the organization; Champions organization transformation through formal techniques and change management methodologies
- Gather facts (through engineering databases, research, interviewing, surveys, etc.), analyze the business process, draw conclusions, propose recommendations for leadership discussions.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of program management experience in a Product R&D organization , managing large scale projects and senior stakeholder ecosystem.
- Overall 15 Yrs + experience in IT Industry.
- Experience leading multi generation programs
- Demonstrates proven thought-leadership capabilities
- Experience in large scale business transformation initiatives
- Excellent at unstructured program solving, streamlines chaos through structured dialogue and implements institutionalized mechanisms to deliver and sustain long-lasting value
- Proven ability to learn fast and drive change in a fast-paced environment; Challenges status quo
- Hands-on experience in managing budgets, ROI and customer satisfaction