Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives:
Responsible for leading Diagnostics Division (ADD) marketing function. Works closely with the Country Head to drive commercialization and marketing strategy to grow the ADD business in India.
- Develop marketing plan with analysis and insights, including strategies, tactics and resources to drive growth opportunities and address key risks.
- Manage marketing/functional area (including budget, products & people). Provide market data and business analysis to support development of PLAN, Update and LRP. Provide direction and strategy to develop metrics used in managing business and evaluating ADDS vs. competitive performance. Review pricing and update as needed based on changing situation (customer, cost, competition, new products).
- Comprehend channel marketing efforts and requirements in managing development of promotional tools (literature, brochures, website, and all media), training materials, and field sales and customer communications to support sales and business strategy as appropriate.
- Build relationships with key customers, thought leaders, trade associations, and industry players to facilitate sales and increase positive visibility and adoption of products.
- Partner with Sales, Medical, Legal and Regulatory to develop and execute product-marketing strategies.
- Drive execution of strategies and tactics in the field through extensive field travel, creative promotions, and training of sales teams during national and local meetings.
Skill, Education, Experience
- Graduate in any discipline from reputed institute/ university (preferably B. Pharm or B.Sc)
- 5-8 yearsrelevant business experience (inclusive of marketing or product management ) or MBA with 1-3 yrs related experience
- Excellent strategic planning and project management skills
- Innovative and results driven
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A high degree of social confidence and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to set priorities
- Ability to determine short and long range business needs
- Must possess strong problem solving techniques
- A high degree of computer literacy
- Must be willing to travel 30%-40%