Single point of contact for all internal, external and senior management stakeholders to plan, establish and manage a strong privacy culture in the organization
To engage with various business heads, circle CTOs and support function heads to advise, consult and influence them on the need for data privacy and subsequent data protection requirements
To plan and run data privacy and protection program in the organization to ensure continual compliance to all the legal, statutory, regulatory, contractual and subscriber privacy requirements;
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- To understand the data privacy regime of the country, its applicable legislations, regulatory requirements, statutory requirements, contractual obligations and industry best practices; and thereby design and operate a data privacy & data protection framework in the organization.
- To lead various privacy initiates as per the directions from the board, internal audit committee, Execo Members and security planning team
- To manage multiple team working on data privacy, data protection, user awareness and privacy control implementation and get the organization certified
- Oversee implementation of various privacy tools, programs, projects, awareness campaigns and engage with senior management for reporting the privacy posture
- Oversee privacy requirements are met before any technology/business process/ business solution is implemented by getting a privacy assessment done and managing the privacy risks
- To interact with external institutions for any privacy related matter of the organization.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- 10 - 12 years of full-time in Information Security & Privacy Risk Management
- Information Security Assessment & Audits
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Leadership, Team building and training
- Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Privacy Strategy and roadmap development (GDPR, BS10012, DSCI Privacy, ISO29100)
- CISM/CISSP, DCPP, CIPM.
Years of Experience
10 - 12 years of full-time in Information Security & Privacy Risk Management