Customer Service/ Telecalling/ Back Office Operations
2 - 5 Yrs
customer service,communication skills
Role : Patient Care Advisor / Senior Patient Care Advisor
1. Counsel patients for improved health related outcomes at home visits, hospital OPD’s and doctor visit through lifestyle management & exercises.
2. Ensure execution of PSP in their respective territory as per NP4 approved process flow.
3. Report adverse event/ market complaints as per the SOP.
4. Meet patients in regular intervals during pre-infusion, during infusion (if necessary), post infusion, 3 months, 6 months & 11 months post infusion & any other home visit based on patient’s requirement.
5. Responsible for achieving set targets for patient enrolment and patient adherence to the therapy.
6. Manage the compliance and adherence of patients enrolled.
7. Review and take approvals for financial deviations
8. Should be able to empathise with Patients.
9. Provide patient support by coordinating with pharmacists, stockists and direct to Patient stockist
10. Ensure patient data entry in CRM tool with required details to be filled as per brand requirement
11. Handle patient queries and providing response from pre-defined FAQs
12. Collate health records related data from consenting patients
A) Capture details related to Adverse events reported by patient in pre-defined templates and timelines
B) Capturing Patient detail and upload it to the CRM tool along with pre-defined data points of patients to the real world evidence.
13. Attend Review calls / Meets with client / internal Leads at regular intervals
14. Should have good oral and written communication in English and vernacular language as the location base.
15. Should be flexible to adapt and travel on Adhoc work related requirements.
16. Should be a self-starter and capable of working in teams.
17. Coordinate and run review for work allocated with clients, internal teams as assigned.
18. Execute Small/Medium size Project tasks and schedules
19. Participate in People Practices - welcoming, communication, apply leaves on the Tool
20. Receive regular feedback from team members (from clients as well) and undergo program related training and on the job training on a regular basis
21.Coordination with internal stakeholders to run the operations seamlessly
22.Participate in trainings and learn through hands-on experience on the job.
23.Volunteer in training programmes to develop skills in areas relevant to the job in addition to the areas of interest.