This position will be responsible for balancing demand with Supply, Works closely with Factories (FJ) and S&OP .Will be responsible for overall optimizing inventories at factories and ensure
material availability and working with material planner and production planners to drive the consensual plan.
- Be the custodian of creating an SOP and ensure the same is followed scrupulously.
- Interact with the Sales Divisions, Operations for issues related to production execution.
- Planning and implementing logistical strategy and ensure monthly dispatch targets are met.
- Overseeing product storage, handling and distribution.
- Transform and evolve the supply chain by focusing on supply planning, materials, S&OP, manufacturing and people, combining both strategic and operational skill sets.
- Ensure Testing and dispatch procedure documentation and implementation.
- Maximize customer service levels whilst balancing inventory levels.
- Minimize capacity constraints and build accurate capacity modeling tools.
- Work in close coordination with Sales & Finance to ensure smooth flow of materials.
- Improving the overall supply chain performance through continuous process improvements.
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective logistics.
- Managing and motivating supply chain staff.
- BE (Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical) with additional qualification in Supply Chain
- 12-15 years of relevant operational experience in the field of CNC maintenance/ operation
- Good experience in inventory management and supply chain management
- Experience in factory automation will be an added advantage
- Leading team, working in a factory environment
- Team player, diligent at work and deliver within set deadlines
- Good aptitude and keen to learn and grow