PayU, the fintech-arm of Naspers, is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets. We use our expertise and heritage in cross border and local payments to extend the services we offer to merchants and consumers. Our innovative technology, developed in-house as well as through investments and strategic partnerships, empowers billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online, extending the reach of financial services.
Benefits for our women employees:
At PayU we believe in promoting an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Your loved ones matter - Child care subsidy for mothers and single fathers with children under 10 years of age – INR 5000/month
Making sure your family is healthy – Annual health checkups upto INR 2000 for employees and their spouses & medical insurance coverage for spouse and children
A family which eats together lives together – Employees are eligible for free food at PayU office for upto INR 1500/month*
Celebrating Milestones with the PayU family – To commemorate commitment of our employees with PayU we provide a host of vouchers, sponsored trips, paid time off and much more to celebrate employee longetivity
Your development is PayU’s growth – We enable employees to deepen their learning and enhance their skills by providing various learning modules and trainings at no cost to the employee, via our in-house learning platform – MyAcademy.
What you'll doing:
1) Drive month on month results on generating leads, merchant on-boarding, GMV and revenue
2) Liasoning with product team to drive constant improvements to the OBD journey
3) Effectively engage with third party teams to ensure adherence to TAT and improve rules and processes set for all teams
4) Ensure that merchant NPS is actively tracked and improved
What you need to bring to the table:
1) Bachelor’s and/or MBA in sales, marketing.
2) A minimum of 5 years of experience in a product sales role/consulting/sales roles. Sales experience in an online payments organisation is preferred
3) Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills and clarity of thought to identify and solve business problems
4) Ability to learn complex businesses very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to detail in the solution
5) Ability to manage and multi-task under tight deadlines
6) Strategic management perspective, strong interpersonal and communication skills
7) Ability to engage with a large number of third party teams to drive business effectiveness.