10 - 15 Yrs
java,junit,jbehave,soap ui/pro,rest,json and xml
Lead Software Engineer in Test
• Job Location – Pune
• Job Description Summary
• Quality Engineering at Switching Solutions is a dedicated team of software quality engineers leading quality initiatives across various applications.
• The team will be leading the quality transformation and working to facilitate best DevTestOps practices across Switching Solutions.
• Unlike similar quality/testing roles in other organizations, Quality Engineering position at MasterCard requires firm knowledge and hands on software development to work closely with developers and leads to build test scenarios, test infrastructure, and perform code analysis/review to enable development quality.
• This position will be responsible for working on automation for cloud native applications. This position will work for ensuring quality across new product development of Core Switching applications.
• Ensure adoption of best quality testing practices for cloud native applications with principles of 12 factor applications adhered to.
• Develop and Execute Test Automation for DNA (Digital Native Architecture) based applications.
• Understands automated test suites with code, front end GUI automation, service layer testing as it applies to environment and test date usage.
• Comprehends user stories to understand task items per story in the context of all levels of testing (unit, functional, integration, and regression).
• This position will be responsible for driving best practices around Quality, Functional testing, Exploratory testing, and adoption of Development services (Development Collaboration, Continuous Integration and Delivery, etc.), acceptance test automation, quality gating reviews for promotion of software, and continuous integration.
All About You
• Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Must be capable of leading test initiatives and should have hands on experience on the below listed skillset.
• Experience in DevOps in a large enterprise environment and ability to implement cloud based DNA practices.(Must)
• Experience in System and Integration testing. (Must)
• Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, APIs (REST and SOAP), and Mainframe and UNIX (Must)
• Hands on experience in Groovy scripting (Must)
• Security Testing Tool like Fortify, Checkmarks etc. (Must)
• Experience in working in Agile Methodology. (Must)
• Exposure in building and using automation frameworks using technologies: Java, JUnit, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, REST, JSON and XML. (Must)
• Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover) to ensure 80% or higher code coverage. (Must)
• Knowledge in migrating from mainframe to Cloud/micro-services. (Preferred)
• Exposure to Software Engineering Principles. (Preferred)
• Hands on experience in Chef/Puppet (Preferred)
• Experience of working with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.(Preferred)
• Domain knowledge in Core Payments specifically around Knowledge in testing real time transactions-preferably Authorization, Clearing and Reconciliation systems (Preferred)