Job Title: Lead/ Senior Lead Software Engineer
Experience: 3-8 years
Qualification: Bachelor & Master’s degree in Engineering (ECE, EEE, CS, IT)
Domain Experience/Skills (Required): Avionics/Aerospace Domain. Embedded software, C, C++, Python, RTOS, Vxworks, Do 178B,
- Fluent in a wide variety of programming languages, with a preference for knowledge of C, C++, or Python.
- Relevant years of Experience on low level software development & Verification (Boot, BSP’s, Healthmonitor)
- Detailed knowledge of TCP and IP protocols.
- Understanding of IP address vs. Subnet vs. HW address.
- Low Level Protocols Ethernet, ARINC 653,429, 664,MIL 1553B
- DO-178B DAL A Certification
- Hands-on on RTOS Knowledge & Concepts ((VxWorks, LynxOS) Desired Experience:
- Hardware Architecture of the Platform (e.g. DPC-2120)
- Experience with the Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion® system
- Familiarity with using Linux in a development environment.
- Experience with RTCA DO-178B/DO-178C or other formal development standards
- Passion for aviation and/or aerospace At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development, networking, mentoring.