About the Company
StoryMirror (https://storymirror.com) is India’s fastest growing community for readers & writers with 5 million readers, 250,000+ stories & poems, and 25,000+ storytellers in ten languages. There's a story inside all of us and StoryMirror brings to you an unprecedented platform to express yourself freely and SHARE your untold stories with the world. We are a team of 'creators' with a literary vision who want to offer you a platform to write those untold stories that you carry within. StoryMirror wants to be a part of your life and offer you a space to air and share your stories and make it available to the readers worldwide to read them and take delight in your creativity.
About the Role
As a language lead, selected candidate will be end to end owner of engaging existing writers and readers and on-boarding new writers for Tamil Language. The task involves promoting writing & literature in Tamil and interacting with writers.
Key Management Areas of Responsibility
1. Handle Social Media accounts of StoryMirror in Tamil
2. Engage existing writers on the platform
3. Onboard new writers & readers on the platform.
4. Promote competitions in your region and get more registrations
5. Translations, if any
Professional Skills & Qualifications
1. Strong social media presence
2. Good communication skills
3. Comfortable in using laptop, internet and excel
4. Strong spoken & written command of Tamil language