HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our IT Developer – JAVA J2EE Developer in India, you will have a chance to :
- Participates as a member of and leads development teams. Performs analysis of complex functional and business requirements. Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code to implement solutions. Designs solutions for others to code. Participates in cross-functional teams. Leads design activities May provide mentoring and guidance to other developers. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests. Represents team to client/customers.
- Demonstrates technical leadership, and exerts influence outside of immediate team. Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems. Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
- Design and deliver reusable full stack components and build frameworks
- Strategize and lead technical architecture/design/solutions that enables business to produce results faster, better and cheaper while achieving high performance, scalability, reliability and quality
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas (e.g. Database Administration).
- Performs solution design. Applies HP and 3rd party technologies and leads design of highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
- Independently implements end- user or enterprise infrastructure or services of significant complexity.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for HP and customers. Mentors and consults with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues.
Are you a high-performer?We are looking for an individual with:
Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 12 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 12+ years of hands-on technical design and development experience with at least 5+ years of leading solution architecture/engineering/development efforts
- Expertise in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, J2EE, C#, .NET, databases like SqlServer, Oracle, Web development skills like HTML, CSS, Angular, React
- Strong OO design knowledge, design patterns, database design, Web Services creation/integration (WSDL-SOAP, REST etc.), XML, JSON and Ajax processing
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure / AWS cloud environment
- Experience with Continuous Integration/DevOPS
- Good verbal and written communication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team.
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills in working with business/IT stakeholders, partners, vendors and cross-functional teams
- Ability to work flexibly, be a driver and get things done and possess advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies/tools and SCM.