• Hands on experience with designing and building web scale SaaS products that serves millions of users with expertise around full stack technologies
• Drive the design and architecture of key components
• Mentor and guide other engineers in the team
• Be viewed as the technology leader of the team
• Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
• Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results
• Be passionate about solving customer problems. Develop solutions that result in a passionate customer/community following
• Be bold and have the ability to innovate and challenge status quo
• Participate in, contribute to design, and code reviews.
• Experience designing and developing scalable, distributed and highly available systems.
• BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
• Strong working knowledge in Java
• Proven expertise in building web scale cloud applications.
• Strong software architecture and design skills, with focus on distributed systems and scalability
• Excellent leadership skills, working with immediate teams as well as cross functional teams spanning the organization
• Expertise with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with strong emphasis on agile development
• Experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST
• Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Passionate about unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
• Have a DevOps mentality – you own what you deploy in production
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies.