• Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
• Designing/developing/Testing TurboTax Desktop application, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC’s)
• Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
• Roughly 80-90% hands-on coding
• Finds and Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
• Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
• Contribute to the design, architecture, test planning & automation of the project
• Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
• 5+ years in delivering applications on the Windows/Mac/OSX platform (C++
( Must Have) , C# .Net, Objective C, ReactJs )
• BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
• Experience with UI Based applications and UI design patterns.
• Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• 1+ years’ experience with web services (consuming) with REST or SOAP
• Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process.