5 - 8 Yrs
• Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
• Designing/developing Desktop Applications, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC’s)
• Experienced Technical leader who can Mentor engineers, team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
• Roughly 85% hands-on coding
• The experienced end-to-end engineer who can handle development, testing, automation and operations for the components and services owned.
• Resolve defects found during various stages of the development cycle and post-release cycle.
• Work with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
• Contribute to the design and architecture of the project
• Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM methodologies.
• Experience in developing Desktop Software on Windows.
• BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
• Strong experience with Object Oriented Languages (OOD) C++/ C#
• Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong experience in the Software design/architecture process
• Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Business Acumen - strategic thinking & strategy development
• Building strong teams - set and evangelize vision, facilitative leadership, attract and retain key talent.