8 - 15 Yrs
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to be part of our team to spearhead the JobsForHer platform that enables millions of women to connect, learn, and accelerate their careers!
JobsForHer provides ample opportunity for your learning & development, and a strong ecosystem at work that allows you to manage work and home ably. An uncompromising work ethic and a desire to make a difference to our cause make you a perfect fit for the role.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• You will build robust, secure and scalable solutions to power the JobsForHer engine
• As a member of the Core Team, you will collaborate on strategy with the product & business
• Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments on building consumer Web/mobile apps at scale
• Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
• You will design and implement low latency caching and storage solutions
• You will build stream processing pipelines to compute personalized recommendations for our users in real-time
• You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience of 8+ years, and hands-on experience in Software Product Development, delivery, and ownership
• At least 3 years managing software development teams including hands-on architectural or distributed systems experience
• Strong exposure to open-source technology Python, Linux, SQL and NoSQL databases, Web development frameworks and
understanding of AWS ecosystem
• Knowledge of change management tools (GIT), TDD and continuous integration
• A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects
• Track record of bringing in and growing engineering talent
• A track record of communicating well with executives and non-technical leaders
• An Entrepreneurial spirit, in general, is something we always appreciate