• Ability to understand requirements and developed detailed functional spec documents.
• Understand technical specifications for the development and enhancements of web applications which are provided by the team lead.
• Receive development and unit testing tasks assigned by the team lead, understand and agree to the development and unit testing time lines.
• Prepare unit test plans for review and approval by team lead.
• Develop, compile and test code. Submit source code and unit test results for review and approval by team lead.
• Experience of working in an offshore delivery environment.
• Client satisfaction with the quality and timeliness of deliverables.
• Success of the overall development project, as indicated by the timeliness of deliverables and the quality of code delivered.
Experience / Prerequisites
• CSharp with strong OOPS concepts.
• Winforms or WPF : Minimum 6 months with OOPS00
• Angular JS, Html and css (added advantage)
• Database experience : Minimum 6 months in MySQL or MSSQL or SQLite
• Mobile Development : 6 months experience in using Hybrid or Native frameworks like Ionic or Xamarin or React
• Usage of Configuration management tools – SVN, TFS
• Very good knowledge of software engineering processes.
• Proactive, Good communications and interpersonal skills.
• German Language skills and work experience with German customers is an added advantage.
• Open to learn new tools and technologies on the job.
• Cooperative and collaborative approach.
• Structured approach towards problem solving.
• Active Customer co-ordination and Technical interaction.