You will be responsible of:
This individual will be primarily aligned into Business Technology Leader unit of Technology Organization. They will work closely with Brands, Media Head, Technology Product Line owners, Digital agencies, Social Media platforms and wider marketing teams to translate business needs into clearly and easily understood agile user stories to deliver capabilities/solutions/applications that meet acceptance criteria. The role is expected to step change media execution & be a significant contributor to Marketing Leadership team.
- Agile User Requirements: Works with business partners to identify/document/translate requirements for IT sprint cycles and in a consumable format and terminology for developers (includes user stories, acceptance criteria, wireframes…etc). Explains to the business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint.
- Roadmap Generation: Develops a future data roadmap for systems or capability areas within their area of responsibility. Works with agencies, social platforms & understands an IT system or systems that the business partner group uses, maps out business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support. Ability to represent/map needs of clusters within scope of responsibility and represent any country-specific unique needs (ex. driven by local regulations).
- New Capability & Data Partnerships with eTailers
- Working knowledge of POS data from eCommerce Retailers
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Program Oversight: Report on the progress of workstreams within scope of responsibility.
- Works with finance, procurement and associated functions in budget forecasting and actuals management
- Be responsible for PII compliance across brands
Job Expectations –
- Candidate with a minimum of 8+ years of relevant IT experience OR 8+ years with advanced/master’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Has current knowledge of industry and business process trends related to Digital Marketing.
- Has domain knowledge of Marketing Function and experience developing/configuring IT solutions for key processes within Digital Marketing.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including user story creation, backlog prioritization, coordination with scrum teams and UAT is required.
- Quickly learns business and complex processes, along with ability to understand and work across multiple business domains in support of projects.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to partner with development teams.
- Experience implementing Web Sites, digital marketing campaigns, social marketing campaigns, advanced analytics, eCommerce, digital asset management
- Experience working with cross-regional/global IT and Cross-Functional Teams
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Must be skilled in building strong cross-functional partnerships.
- Experience with leading multi-company teams and global efforts are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability for a rapid understanding of business processes, and their technology implications.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and development methodologies preferred
- Proven experience in best practices in: Digital Marketing (Web, Digital Asset Management), eDetailing, Demand Forecasting, Brand Management, Product Pricing, Channel Management, Marketing Innovation and Marketing Insights/Analytics is preferred.
Requirement and Education: (Should Include below mentioned points)
Education : MBA equivalanet
Experience : 8+ years
General skills (basic skills needed for the position)
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We welcome innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every single day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives
In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently handled and report into their respective Global business segments.
Johnson & Johnson Medical is the market leader in the Medical Company Devices Industry in India. It is in the business of caring and providing solutions to doctors, patients and nurses. It comprises of multiple Franchises (Strategic business units) providing healthcare solutions across Vision Care, Orthopaedics, Infection Prevention, Wound Management, Women’s health, minimally invasive surgery, Circulatory disease management, and Blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery.